Welcome to Mrs. Bebell’s Room!
Amy Bebell is the
“All good things are wild and free
– Henry David Thoreau
Expectations for class:
- I believe that all of you are able to learn math at the highest levels.
- Come to class ready to learn and ask questions. Always ask yourself in math: why does this make sense?
- Math is not about speed. I want you to be thinking deeply, finding connections between topics, and learning how others think about math.
- Get ready to work in groups frequently. We will work on norms for great group behavior.
- Homework will be given out on Monday through Thursday. In that homework, it is okay to make mistakes. These mistakes grow your brain.
- I want you to experience a productive struggle in math. If it is easy, we need to dig deeper and find a challenge for you.
NEWS FROM Mrs. Bebell
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.